Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Dark beauty

A ray of silver off my shoulder
Amidst the dark gloom
Pushed by the pleasant breeze
Its a mother who hums the lullaby
a hand that pats me to slumber

Dark, yet beautiful
Soothing.......cleansing.......
Healing the disturbed soul...
Rejuvenating the tired body...

Oh! The dark beauty
U caress me every night
And as quickly as you come
You are gone!
I always rest in peace
When you are around me
Afraid of nothing
When in your shelter

The warmth you pour
The care you show
Who are you?
A nature's beauty?
A fairy's gift?
Or a magical spell??
Whoever you are, from wherever you come
You are my sweetheart!

You prepare me to present to the world what I am
You help me listen to my heart's songs!
Love you "sweet night"!
Good night :)

Wrote on a beautiful May night

No comments: