Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

From a life of simplicity to……….

Where are the days when all I wrote was about Unnikrishnan, collected paper cuttings of Sonu Nigam, a wide-eyed wait for his Zee Sa-Re-Ga-Ma show? No complications, a simple life, small pleasures and it all worked fine then.
Now I have an ample of topics to write on, go on talking about, pictures to post, records to share, and dreams to follow; yet I end up searching for a topic to blog. I get paranoid to write. Do I write about the day of myriad emotions, the day I won many hearts, hurt a few, the terrific images of past peeping in now and then, the boring monotonic present over my shoulder all day, achievements that give me a spirit to walk upright, an all busy-day with no time for coffee, a lazy day looking for topics to blog? I think of it! Not so long ago, I was all pleased spending time with my greeting Cards collection and my Unnikrishnan cassettes.

Time changes everything. Once we looked so young, our gardens were just set, the shoes sized only 4, tests and exams were the only responsibilities we knew!
Did we take any steps to prepare ourselves for the transition with time? Naah!

To quote the hackneyed
Life varies its stories. Time changes everything, yet what is truly valuable-what is worth keeping-is beyond time.

I hope you have treasured you treasure with changing times :)

No comments: