Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

For the sake of blogging

The cold obverse has moved in making the days pleasant for the last week or so, unusual for this time of the year in Bangalore. Bangalore is very predictable on this front. Depression anywhere, even just on the newspaper – Bangalore is ready to embrace it...Probably that’s why people are happy breathing in here.


With my friends being kept at distance (no, don’t get me wrong, not intentionally!) my days have been just gulping along. Am not a very social kind, I respond to people and most times never initiate. Have been fortunate to have a couple (couple in every sense ;) ) of good friends who have untiringly pulled me out of my knot. They r just a call/ chat/ mail away but the distance is most felt when I need company to eat. I’ve never stopped commenting at people who come alone to the cafeteria, sit, eat and go. We have special names too “loser” “loner” – have shed all efforts to get the right lingo. Strange but true it’s a loner writing here.There were days when I have even skipped a meal or two just for the reason that I had to munch alone. Days have got me matured. Weird! I find myself enjoying my own company, sometimes the one on the other side of the call. As some explicitly tell apart, it is “solitude” not “loneliness”.

To quote the cliched,

The best way to prepare for life is to begin to live.

I seem to be taking pleasure in what once seemed boring, lacking luster!

No comments: