Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Conversation with God : A drift in the line of thought


At the entrance of HIS abode, a man has this spat with his Lord who denies him entry into heaven.

-------------
So, this man said…
( With a voice of certainty
And a gesture of mellowness )                             

“ I was sent with nothing
And I had nothing to bring back to you…. “

God replied…

“ I gave you everything
But you are left with nothing to carry now; a crook, loser – you are disputing with me?”

Man argued…

“ You just tossed me down, I had a naught.
You gave me not anything, I earned my life”

God disagreed…

“ I gave you …
A family to care
A place to share
Warmth to bear
Fabric to wear ”

God waited; the man had nothing to retort
HE continued..

I bestowed on you …
“ Unconditional love
Unbridled attention
Uncrated freedom
Limitless peace ”     

The man continued his silence…
With a fragile voice, he then asked…

“ What I ought to do now to seek an entry? Don’t make me stand at your gateway as a keeper;  give me a way-out ”

God spoke - “You still hunt for favors from me and end up saying I gave you nothing”. Here is the last I have to suggest, trail back and earn all that you lost in the journey. When you have everything that I gave you, I shall consider letting you in”

-------------
The man wakes up(from his dream) with a jerk and sighs “I thought God is considerate, but He has a note of everything that He loaned me. I may end up incisive-ing on  the lost things for an entire life more. I hope my friends are wise enough not to lose the fine things that God has bestowed on us and later blame Him like I did  -
- Happiness which I lost to greed
- Attention (rampant spotlight that we get as a kid) that I lost to the crave for hyped focus
- Peace of mind which I lost fancying for material things and
- Love which got subdued by hatred due to competition with my own people.
In case you, my friends, line-up with me, start gearing up and keen for the things that you have lost before it gets too late. God may not give everyone a second chance”

A drift in the regular grain of thought :
We usually get to hear this : “We come to Earth with an empty hand and take back nothing when we leave”.
How about this line of thought?  “When born, we are bestowed with everything, but we gradually lose them to the material pleasures. It’s our duty to take them back than go void”

------------------
Any thoughts?  Favoring or contrasting – Most welcome :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

True, very enlightening message. Thanks a lot.