Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Back after a pause


Life has changed in many ways. So have I. For the followers of my blog, I am no longer a person who fears change. Infact I was surprised to know it myself. I ve always seen me as one who would keep away from changes and prefer a monotone regularity. Wow! now things are different!

New place, new people, different roles....and the ONLY advice people gave me to handle this with maturity was
 "Do not try to change the wind, just adjust the sails." - And it works amazingly well.

When we craft a statement that this is what I am, here is what I am going to do, it shuns the door all by itself. Instead embrace who you are, let go things you can’t change, rejoice in the changes that you bring in successfully, adopt (to) the positivity of others. More than anything, define your life. Have a ready Yes; surely ways will fall open such that you can do it all.

“Nothing that is can pause or stay;
The moon will wax, the moon will wane,
The mist and cloud will turn to rain,
The rain to mist and cloud again,
Tomorrow be today.

-HW Longfellow

2 comments:

Karthik said...

"Define Your Life" - Nice.

Revathi said...

Wow Karthik..Thats a better title to this post :)