Pages

Monday, April 23, 2007

Saturday, June 10, 2006
My lazy saturday!

The strident note of my mobile ring woke me up (early) in the morning at 9.30 :).Saturdays have never been like this. My routine would be to go to my Guru's place for music rehearsals by 7.30. Today thanks to my Guru; he had a different engagement and that let me lazily sleep till 9.30.I rubbed my eyes drowsily and took half an hour’s time for my regular routine; by then my mom had kept my coffee mug ready. The hot brewed coffee tasted extremely good than usual coz I had good enough time to enjoy my cup.
The day begun and I spent most of it sleeping. It was a most wanted break; Mom, dad and bro were at home and it was a long time since four of us spent time together. We talked about anything and everything; about my bro’s engineering seat status, family gossips, Unnikrishnan’s music, the long pending plan for going for a SWIFT and what not. In the noon, the three of them went for casual shopping and I stopped myself as I did not feel active enough to roam. Surprised to see my bro come home buying me a kurta. His affectionate thought collected tears in my eyes. Mom noticed that and quickly turned everyone’s attention to a tv show and we all got into the proper weekend mood, lazily lying on the sofa, watching tv.
By then it was 7 in the evening;had a stroll with mom in the lanes of ISRO layout commenting on the houses under construction. The major attraction of the day was Vijay TV’s Airtel super singer show.I almost got into the tv and watched the show without a wink. Sometimes I think I should try such talent shows, but my classical music and traditional background doesn’t permit me. I would prefer climbing up the classical ladder giving sabha katcheries than earning fame thro tv shows. I was never such a fan of Srinivas till I watched this show(he in one of the judges ).The song which he taught to the group of 10 contestants he mentored was so catchy that I cant refrain myself from humming the tune all the way.
The night is slowly surrounding me and I am waiting to hit the bed. I came upto my comp and suddenly remembered a friend suggesting me to treat blog as a personal diary and just not stuff it with philosophy. Thanks! I loved the idea and it really gives a lot of pleasure to write down the events of the day and read thro’ them leisurely.Yes,blog is of course a personal space and is not just to scribble some thoughts and theories.
Good night!Sweet dreams

No comments: