Pages

Monday, April 23, 2007

Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Baathen bool jaathe hain,yaadhen yaadh aathe hain!

Those colourful greeting cards,handwritten wishes blurred my eyes.I just found the old bag of greeting cards' collection from deep within the racks of my wardrobe.Wow!waves of memories caused ripples in my calm peaceful mind.
I had a craze of collecting greeting cards and one would be surprised to know that I have the collection right from my fourth year.I could see the lovely wishes from all my friends and relatives and all I could feel was so good of earning quite many hearts.What more can one ask for!!
The current e-card culture put a full-stop to collection as I had no add-ons.

Precious memories linger
Year after year,they just grow deeper
Deep in our hearts remain as treasure
For, a moment lasts only for a second,but memories last forever!

gnyavagam varudhe,gnyavagam varudhe,gnyavagam varudhe........

No comments: